Cather-Pound Reunion Planned
Join Us for the Cather-Pound Reunion April, 2013!
If you ever lived in Cather or Pound Halls, then you are invited to this reunion, April 5-6, 2013! Join fellow alumni and friends for a trip down memory lane and a look at what lies ahead for these places you once called home.
Friday, April 5, 2013
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Optional Athletic Department Tour (free)
- 3 – 4 p.m. Optional Campus Tour (free)
- 4 – 5 p.m. Cather – Pound Tour (free)
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Reunion reception, Nebraska Champions Club
- 6:30 - 8 p.m. Reunion dinner and program, Nebraska Champions Club
Saturday, April 6
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Reunion pre-game party and breakfast buffet, Wick Alumni Center ($16)
- 1 p.m. Red/White spring football game, Memorial Stadium ($10, while tickets last)
Free Lecture and Lunch
Arriving early on Friday? Join us for the Nebraska Lecture: Football – Its Physics and Future with Professor Timothy Gay in the West Stadium Club, Memorial Stadium, at 11:45 a.m. Complimentary Valentino's pizza and pop will be served while supplies last. No reservation is needed.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn Downtown. The price is $139 per night (includes a hot breakfast) with a 2-night minimum. This block will be held until March 4 as available.
To book online, go to holidayinn.com/lincolnne and insert the arrival and departure dates on the left, insert group code (CAP) and select view rates.
To book by phone, Contact hotel (402-475-4011) or toll free (1-800-HOLIDAY) and reference the group code to make a reservation into the block. ** If you experience difficulty please contact Lauren Folkerts (402-475-4011)
- Nancy Brandt, 72, '75, ‘80
- Mike Furrow, ‘69
- Kiley Haack, '12
- Steve Henke, ‘70
- Karna (Ehrke) Loewenstein, '78, ‘87
- Jim Ludwig, ‘69
- Rocky Massin, '73
- Steve Minnick, '72
Would you like to join the reunion committee? Contact Shelley Zaborowski.
Add me to the list!
We are in the process of identifying alumni who lived in Cather and Pound and coding their records accordingly. If you lived in Cather or Pound, please let us know and we will be sure you receive additional information as it becomes available.