There is No Place Like the Nebraska Champions Club on Husker football Saturdays. Featuring 406 parking stalls and a clubhouse with everything you could want on a hot September or cool November afternoon, the NCC in the best tailgating venue is college football.
Nebraska Champions Club Members Only Weekly E-mail
If you are a member, please complete this form to get weekly updates via e-mail regarding club opening and closing times, weekly specials and other game-day information.
Misty's Stall & Hospitality Tent Catering
To view game-day catering options, click here.
The clubhouse can accommodate up to 700 people and features climate-controlled facilities (upstairs only), food and beverages for purchase, 18 high-definition televisions tuned to the best games of the day, restrooms and a guest services desk, where staff are waiting to assist with game-day needs and questions.
To view a lot map with numbered parking stalls, click here.
The Nebraska Champions Club is a members-only venue, and is SOLD OUT for the 2014 season. If you're attending as a guest, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Pedestrian passes grant you access "on foot" and do not include parking, nor do they grant you access to the Stadium.
- Pedestrian passes are game-specific. The date and opponent is shown on the front of the pass. You must have the proper pass for the day you plan to attend.
- The facility operates from 4.5 hours pre-game through up to 3 hours post-game (no earlier than 8 a.m. nor later than 12 a.m.).
- Each person entering the lot must have a guest pass. Our gate staff has lanyards available, and you must wear your pass visibly while on the premises.
- The parking lot is under the same guidelines as all other university lots with respect to its alcohol policy – alcohol is not allowed. Alcohol may be purchased inside the clubhouse. Food is also available for sale in the clubhouse.
- All tailgates within the lot are private. You may visit with any friends or acquaintances as invited.
- Please review additional guidelines as shown on the back of each pass. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in expulsion from the facility.
- We would encourage you to show up early, stay late and enjoy a true game day!
Husker Hospitality Packages
On a game-by-game basis, businesses and groups have an opportunity to enjoy the environment and amenities of the Nebraska Champions Club through a Husker Hospitality Package. Each package includes parking, pedestrian passes, and use of a tent with all supplies needed for the space. Supplies include the full setup of tables and chairs, 55-inch television, and Husker decor. For an additional cost, you may work with Misty's Catering for all your food needs. This is a unique opportunity to host customers, vendors, business partners and friends for a day at the club.
Reserve multiple packages in one season, or purchase multiple packages over several years, and receive a discount. Contact Andy Greer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-472-8915) for more information.